fredag 19 augusti 2011

Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first.


It was a while I didn't updated my blog, to be honest it is not the only thing I paused in my life, but I stopped attending gym & going out to be closer to mother nature.
I don't know where to start and what to mention first but as the bigest action that happened this summer was recieving a healthy baby boy that we gave him a name Emanuel Elias Thomsson  1st of june.
There's no words can explain the love I feel toward ''Mani'' and his mom, but I believe that is obvious.
 This is my lovely b4by few weeks ago, he is very sweet and calm. His beauty is noticable and people can't resist flurting or approaching him.
I spend recently a lot of time looking at him and copying all his smiles and building something very important between a father and son. Building Trust, as boys grows up they look over and over toward there fathers or at least early years a baby boy want to be like his father , speak like his father and behave like his father. Though I'm trying my best to give him the best father I can be.
Emanuel and me have very nice contact and relationship, he knows me, and he trust me. Why I feel that is due to many signals he release everytime I'm around, for example I have a special whistle that i sound evry know and then, and whenever he hear it he goes happy face and start speaking and laughing, as well as when I sing for him my favorite songs and speach to him Lebanese.

I really have him in very special spot in my heart and there where all kids most have spot in there parents hearts. This relationship we share Mani and I, is bit more special between the boy and his mother, basically it is cause of many other reasons, such as spending more time together, pregnancy, breast feeding and mani's mother beauty and calming voice.
Anna is as crazy about Emanuel as I, we both love him and give him the best we can and we will always do. She do everything to him, and I barely do few things comparing to her and maybe that is because I spend the days working outside and come back home with bit of energy, but that never means that fathers shouldn't help or can't do it properly.
Here they are my heart owner's Mani and his mom <3.
I will try to keep writing and hopefully my old habbits will appear again.
have a great weekend all out there and leave a comment.

Inga kommentarer: